Focus & Scope
This Journal scope includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Sustainable farming practices
- Soil science and management
- Crop breeding, genetics, and biotechnology
- Integrated pest management
- Animal science and nutrition
- Agricultural economics and policy
- Agroforestry and land management
- Food safety and quality
- Agricultural education and extension
- Climate change and agriculture
Our mission is to advance the knowledge and understanding of farming and agriculture, and to promote sustainable and equitable food systems that benefit farmers, consumers, and the environment. We strive to maintain the highest standards of scientific rigor, editorial quality, and ethical conduct in all aspects of our journal.
The journal welcomes original research articles, reviews, perspectives, and letters to the editor from researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in academia, industry, and government. We also encourage submissions on interdisciplinary and collaborative research that bridges the gap between different disciplines and stakeholders in the field of agriculture.