Focus & Scope
This Journal scope includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Fisheries management and conservation
- Aquaculture systems and practices
- Aquatic ecology and biodiversity
- Marine biotechnology and genomics
- Oceanography and marine geology
- Marine and freshwater ecosystem services
- Fish physiology and behavior
- Seafood quality and safety
- Coastal and marine resource economics and policy
- Climate change and its impacts on aquatic ecosystems
Our mission is to advance the knowledge and understanding of fisheries, marine science, and aquaculture, and to promote sustainable and responsible management of aquatic resources. We strive to maintain the highest standards of scientific rigor, editorial quality, and ethical conduct in all aspects of our journal.
The journal welcomes original research articles, reviews, perspectives, and letters to the editor from researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in academia, industry, and government. We also encourage submissions on interdisciplinary and collaborative research that bridges the gap between different disciplines and stakeholders in the field of fisheries and aquatic sciences.