Plagiarism Includes But is Not Limited to:
- Copying text verbatim from a source without proper citation or attribution
- Paraphrasing or summarizing the ideas of others without proper citation or attribution
- Using images, charts, or other visual materials without proper citation or permission
- Reusing parts of one's own previously published work without proper citation or permission
- Submitting work that was completed by someone else as one's own
- Using someone else's data or research findings without proper citation or permission
- Failing to properly cite the source of a direct quotation
- Presenting someone else's ideas or concepts as one's own
- Misrepresenting the source of a piece of information or idea
- Fabricating or falsifying research data or results
GAIA: Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences will ensure that every published article will not exceed 15% similarity score. Plagiarism screening will be conducted by GAIA: Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences Editor using Turnitin.
- Letter of warning;
- Revocation of the article;
- Cancellation of publication.